The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. Were enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, were looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why we need you:
Mabl Technical Account Managers (TAMs) operate at the intersection of technology, business, and product by managing technical relationships with our largest and most strategic customers. Acting as our primary tech liaison, youll support ongoing implementations and usage of mabl across enterprise organizations, ensuring teams have optimal experiences with our product and are able to achieve their goals and objectives around software quality. Given mabls context, this could also be a great role for a QA Engineer that enjoys coaching, solving challenges with solutions, and being a subject matter expert. Your work will directly impact mabls business, customers and culture.
What youll do:
- Nurture strategic, productive relationships with business and technical stakeholders with some of our largest customers and become their trusted advisor
- Guide the successful implementation and deepening of a customers investment in mabls intelligent testing platform
- Facilitate successful outcomes of their business and technical objectives through usage of mabl
- Troubleshoot issues with test implementation and act as an escalation point and intermediary between the customer and the rest of the mabl ecosystem
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support to monitor and identify trends in customer experience across your accounts to identify opportunities for engagement
- Advocate internally at mabl for the success of your accounts by eliciting and channeling their feedback, participating in QBRs, managing escalated issues, etc.
- Become a power user of the mabl platform and promote its expansion across organizations through various activities and programs
- Represent mabl at speaking engagements, conferences, and other promotional events
- At times, youll travel to customer sites and may need to be available outside normal business hours based on the needs of your accounts.
- At least 3 years of experience working with large enterprise customers in a similar TAM or consultative, customer success, solutions architect, or other thought leadership role
- The initiative and drive of a self-starter with the collaborative spirit of a team player
- Experience working with front-end web technologies and APIs
- A strong technical aptitude, a sense of curiosity and enthusiasm, and an approachable, helpful disposition
- Experience with core JS, familiarity with CSS/XPath selectors, and standard Web APIs
- Professional experience with test automation and/or DevOps tools is a major plus
- Some project management experience
- You constantly learn, challenge assumptions, solve problems, and ensure your work is providing high customer value
- You are an effective communicator; we are a small team, and you will impact every aspect of our company
- Are generally available to work collaboratively with an East Coast team from late morning to mid afternoon
Even if you dont fit all of the requirements for our roles, but see yourself being successful at mabl, we encourage you to apply and wed be excited to speak with you.
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
Were proud to have won 11 awards since 2021 recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. Thats why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.