We are an upbeat and disruptive business taking pride in our work and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. Its why they love to work here check out Glassdoor and see for yourself!
We are a recognised leader in the customer engagement space, and our solution set continues to evolve, allowing us to support the most ground-breaking, sophisticated and ambitious businesses.
Who were looking for
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) in our enterprise segment to support a wide array of enterprise customers. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and voice of the customer for our enterprise customers.
As a TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies that help our customers innovate and transform using Zendesk. Your technical expertise and customer-facing skills will enable you to represent Zendesk within a customers environment. You will drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs and risk management. You will provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan and build solutions using standard methodologies. You will enthusiastically keep your customers Zendesk environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, as well as helping them achieve the greatest value from Zendesk.
What youll be doing
- Own and drive the technical relationship with our customers
- Collaborate with customers to develop and drive technical roadmap, drive outcomes, and report on progress
- Act as the primary customer experience representative between our customers and Zendesk
- Become proficient in customer support workflows and Zendesks business applications and services offerings.
- Collaborate with Zendesk Sales and CX teams during the customer lifecycle and in delivering joint customer engagements
- Handle executive level client relationships and proactively anticipate customer needs
- Communicate optimally; coordinate and balance priorities; tackle problems and make decisions; build teams and relationships.
What you bring to the role
- 8+ years of technical experience managing sophisticated customer environments, with at least 5 of those in an Enterprise environment
- External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead with a proven knowledge of how various systems interact with each other
- Knowledge of SaaS implementations, API use cases and development, and logic-based workflows
- Knowledge in services, operational support, customer relationship management and business development
- Excel in a collaborative / matrix environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact, communicate and establish relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CxO levels.
About Zendesk Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiencesand we stick with it in our workplace. Over 6,000 employees worldwide have the flexibility to choose where they work. The fact is, we know great work happens anywhere. Whether youre collaborating from your home office, a Zendesk workspace, or the kitchen table, youre part of one team at Zendesk.