At Athena, we power possibilities through transformative delegation. True leaders reflect on what they want in life and map out the path to get there. Athena is the path. We offer rigorously-tested delegation coaching technology and an exceptional Philippines-based XP to keep our driven clients moving forward. The result is 10x more leverage, more time, and more impact in work and life.
As a part of the Athena team, you will have an exponential opportunity, empowering the fiercely ambitious to reach the most audacious goals. Our clients are leaders, high-impact CEOs, founders, and execs. They have started 100+ companies, raised billions in venture capital, taken companies public, worked in the White House, invested in Facebook/Uber/ Airbnb, run professional sports teams, were Governor of US states, and competed in Ironman races and the World Series of Poker. As a part of the Athena team, you will have an exponential opportunity, empowering the fiercely ambitious to reach the most audacious goals.
We are in need of an Analytics & Data Science Specialist who will be responsible for providing business-critical insights and data, performing data analysis and creating written reports on outcomes and findings, and building dashboards and KPI-based tracking.
- Work directly with the Director of Data & Business Operations to execute a wide variety of dynamic, high-priority strategic projects, aimed at generating insights to make our business run more efficiently, and grow our company as fast as possible
- Perform complex data analyses and present key takeaways and insights through detailed written reports for the functional business leaders and executive team
- Build executive-level and detailed team-based operational KPI dashboards using SQL/Python, and BI / analytics tools (tableau, google data studio, etc.)
- Create accompanying glossaries of terms/definitions for dashboards to ensure full data comprehension of functional business team members
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, analytics, and/or business intelligence role(s) OR post-secondary degree in Data Science and Analytics
- Thorough experience building with SQL and BI/analytics tools (Bonus: experience with Python)
- Preferred working hours: Eastern Standard Time to Pacific Standard Time (9am 5pm)
- Looking for personal professional development, within a fast-moving organization that has more than doubled size and revenue in the last year
- Ability to own dynamic, ambiguous projects end-to-end
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment and able to adapt quickly
- High-level organization skills and ability to prioritize key tasks
- Reliable and dependable teammate that holds others and themselves accountable
- Not afraid to voice ones mind, or flag when things go wrong or need fixing
- Proactive goal-setter and self-starter: tests hypotheses, attempts first drafts, and seeks feedback from manager to collaborate on work-in-progress
- Structured thinker and clear communicator
- Willing to be wrong or fail, but diligent enough to learn from mistakes and not make the same mistake twice
- Bonus: Experience working with cross-cultural teams