- Be responsible for providing technical demonstrations and presentations regarding all aspects of company products
- Focus on delivering business value, closely partnering with sales executives in assessing customer needs
- Prepare detailed product presentations based on the individual customer case
- Implement detailed customer installation requirements and provide follow-up support
- Provide technical information to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customers employees
- Have the aptitude and social skills to advance business opportunities, ensuring any technical concerns and questions are addressed to ensure success in the sales cycle
- Act as the middleman between sales, product development and post sales and you feel confident to take ownership
Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQs Vision for this role:
You will be an advocate of HiveMQ team culture and have your active part in bringing our company and team to the next level. There has never been a better time to join our team as the company scales to new heights! We are now looking for a Solution Engineer (m/f/d) who is responsible for providing pre-sales technical thought leadership and hands-on engagement on how HiveMQs technology can help in the development and implementation of our customers digital initiatives across DACH and beyond.
You will ..
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a pre-sales environment (includes hands-on building of proof-of-concepts, conducting design & architecture workshops, doing hands-on demos at meet-ups)
- Technical aptitude in at least one or more of the following areas: Application integration, MQTT, IOT, microservices architecture, DevOps, messaging, open source stack, cloud eco-system,..
- The necessary technical skills to be able to:
- Articulate the value from HiveMQ solutions
- Perform thorough analysis of customer requirements
- Demonstrate product features and benefits
- Contribute and conduct in technical POCs and RFI/RFPs
- Speak at Industry Events, Meet-ups, and Workshops
- Eco-system Knowledge: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Development Experience: Java, MQTT
- Strong communication skills in English (German skills would be a plus)
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.