Eventbrite serves an incredibly diverse user base across a complex ecosystem of software, hardware, and services. We are building a team of diversely skilled and experienced researchers to inform our strategies and product roadmaps via a broad range of methodological approaches and deep collaborative synthesis.
Eventbrites small but mighty Research Team is growing. Having proven our value, we will be adding new team members in the months ahead. We are looking to hire new teammates in multiple locations, at multiple levels in their careers, and with multiple methodological leanings (generative, qual, quant, mixed methods, evaluative, ux, usability, etc.) Collectively, well impact both company-level strategy and feature-level user experience.
In this role you will lead varied research studies appropriate to your level and specialization, collaborate with fellow researchers and cross-functional teammates as we synthesize learnings across projects, advise and supervise research work executed by others, and collaborate on Research ops and infrastructure as we collectively evolve our processes, practices, and tools. Your focus will be on the Creator side of our two-sided Marketplace, understanding user motivations that help acquire, activate and return them back to hosting live events.
ThE SKILL SET
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent communication, organization, and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in Spanish and English
- Experienced in fast-paced software product development with very diverse user segments
- Experienced working across a domain and number of squads
- Cares deeply about the craft of research and producing high-quality deliverables
- Cares equally deeply about having both strategic impact and human impact
- Integrity, empathy, adaptability, and tenacity
- Experience with UXR in Creator, Host and/or Marketplace (software/service mix)
- Experience working with financial products
- Full Stack Research Generalist Expertise across a broad range of qual and quant methodologies
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
- Multi-lingual / Multi-cultural
- Advanced degree in a social science (economics, sociology, anthropology, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
We are committed to providing competitive, valuable and meaningful benefits for our Britelings.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer comprehensive benefits and a wellness package above and beyond standard medical benefits to support our Britelings lifestyle.
Eventbrites global benefit programs are designed to meet you where you are by offering resources and support for your health, well-being, finances, and family. This includes support in a remote/hybrid environment, wellness allowance, Carrot family planning benefit, Origin Financial Planning service, and other offerings to ease the mind and body like Modern Health and BriteBreaks (generally the first Friday of every month off).
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing, marketing, and experience technology platform that serves a consumers and event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. With over 280 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2022, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.