Lets face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We cant cram it all in here, but youll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team youve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, its not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, its a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds excitingand the job description below feels like a fitwe really should start talking.
As a member of our exceptional design team, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of our UX framework and UI patterns as we grow into our evolving brand identity. You will take risks and push design boundaries while constantly advocating for our members. You will partner tightly with product and engineering to understand pain points, validate your designs, collaborate, adjust, and iterate quickly. You will thrive in an ego-free environment that collectively values finding the best outcomes.
What youll do:
- Youll drive the creation of immersive, enlightening experiences to help our members learn about themselves and make progress towards their goals, working collaboratively with behavior scientists, game designers, and content creators
- Youll lead your own design projects from brief, research, and concept exploration through prototyping, visual design details, motion design, and stewardship through development
- You will organize and conduct user research and test prototypes to understand peoples needs and emotions and the resonance of our productsynthesizing the results to inspire empathy and bring clarity to the broader team
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Passionate about our mission to help every person pursue their life with clarity, purpose, and passion
- Naturally curious and want to push boundaries of whats possible
- Methodical with strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and biased towards action
- Constantly improving and open to feedback through collaboration
- Expert verbal and written communicator with remote teams
- Previous experience contributing as the primary senior level Product Designer
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates depth of skill in both UX and UI, with an emphasis on visual design
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI patterns
- Experience communicating and demonstrating prototypes in various states of polish to coworkers and stakeholders using a variety of tools (Figma, Framer, etc)
- Experience building games or interactive experiences
- Experience leading the end-to-end design process
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please dont hesitate to reach out we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.