At Luxury Presence, we provide the worlds leading real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer who can take the reins in visioning, creating, testing, and launching our product. Youll be expected to design & ship exceptional product work in the Website Product team.
The Design Opportunity
The Design opportunity at Luxury Presence is unique in the following ways:
- Design is integral to accomplishing our vision.
- We believe that access to great design is the edge real estate professionals need to thrive in a digital world. Designers on the team are empowered to make strategic decisions and encouraged to innovate.
- Think like an owner.
- Our culture is based on ownership and trust. Each team member will have a strong say and ownership over their work.
- The breadth and scope of work spans visual design, design systems, and UX.
- The work in teams spans from crafting compelling visuals, designing interactions or tackling complex UX flows. We believe in a holistic approach that helps to delight our customers with an immersive experience.
- First and foremost, we are looking for the right people and want to foster a culture where we are all producing the best work of our careers so whether you are a generalist or passionate about a specific aspect of design, we are willing to craft a role within the team that fits your strengths and goals.
About the Role
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience and track record working on end-to-end product design.
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Experience working autonomously to influence decisions across teams.
- Expertise in Figma, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- Expertise in Principle, Adobe After Effects or other tool for creating interaction design & animations.
- Expert-level understanding of design systems and working with Figma components across multi-product environments.
- Excellent communicator and cross functional collaborator.
- Some knowledge of React or CSS would be ideal but isnt required.
- Interest in the real estate industry.
What will you be doing?
- Own the end-to-end product development process, partnering closely with cross-functional partners like product, engineering, research, data science, and content.
- Create product design from early exploration to fully-fledged final UI.
- Work closely with engineering team to create interactive UI.
- Work on micro-interactions & animations.
- Design & lead complex UI design work for the visual website editor.
- Explore and validate new product experiences using rapid prototyping methods.
- Provide strategic thinking on how we get to an end state. Ability to take something from zero to one.
- Contribute to our Design System by working closely with designers across the teams.