The Strategic Finance team works closely with Product, Treasury, Corporate Development, Accounting, and various other cross functional teams on leading revenue, expense, and liquidity strategy. The strategic finance team also provides financial consultation to senior leaders to continuously drive product profitability, optimize investments, and provide assistance with workforce planning efforts.
We are looking for a passionate, humble and motivated Sr. Financial Analyst to join our growing and fun Strategic Finance team. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, you will play a key role in driving key elements of financial planning, reporting, forecasting, analysis and insights.
You are an ambitious individual who is excited by the challenge of solving tough, often ambiguous problems in this dynamic space. You are able to make well-informed recommendations based on data and analysis. You can communicate your findings and recommendations verbally and in concise and actionable reports.
This role is permanently remote.
What Youll Do:
- Be a key finance business partner for various cross functional teams providing assistance with revenue strategy, expense management, and workforce planning.
- Assist with forecasting, budgeting and the long-range planning process for different product lines and functional investments through use of driver-based revenue models and expense planning templates.
- Preparation of management reporting and presentations including month-end close reporting, board reporting, and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Track headcount across all departments including active roster, open roles and compensation levers and link to budgeting and financial forecasts.
- Conduct monthly meetings with budget owners to review monthly spend and variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain revenue models for new and emerging product lines.
- Work closely with the data team to ensure all data outputs are validated and accurate.
- Enhance the understanding at the corporate finance level of critical business performance drivers and maintain a good view of business strengths and weaknesses
- Identify, develop, and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics for FP&A.
- Partner closely with Treasury and Capital Markets on liquidity management.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and analysis that will drive strategic decision-making.
- Structure ambiguous problems and take actions to solve them to drive clear takeaways and recommendations from complex information using both qualitative and quantitative methods
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other business-related focus
- 2-5+ years of experience, preferably in a high growth SaaS based, ConsumerTech or Fintech environment in business finance
- Ideal candidate would have strong financial/strategic analysis and modeling skill sets with a background in FP&A, Business Finance, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, or Capital Markets
- Self starter and able to operate independently with a strong desire to make a positive impact on the organization
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, coupled with a problem solving and investigative mindset
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to digest inputs and turn them into actionable insights, including presenting to the management
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders including department heads, Product Teams, Treasury, the company Controller, and the CFO
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize competing deliverables and deadlines
- SQL / Querying Experience a plus
- Prior experience working in the crypto industry a plus