As a member of the revenue operations team, this individual will be responsible for ensuring our internal team is best prepared and positioned to deliver Builts value proposition to the market. You will identify opportunities for growth in both new and existing customers, set strategies in order to maximize growth and efficiency, and partner cross-functionally with go-to-market teams to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders. This individual will be critical in ensuring that Built achieves our business growth objectives in concert with our clients success.
In this Role, You Will:
- Set strategy
- Assist in setting holistic revenue strategy and targets
- Identify and implement analytical frameworks to support the revenue org in business decision-making/optimization
- Develop a deep understanding of the drivers of customer retention, adoption, growth, and maturity to improve the experience for participants on Builts platform
- Define metrics and goals that drive performance of and create value for go-to-market teams working on solutions for both lender and contractor customer bases
- Identify value maximization opportunities & seek to optimize processes
- Identify levers to improve key internal and client metrics (e.g. cost/ARR, client NPS, CAC/LTV)
- Lead in driving a data-forward, customer-first mentality that puts Builts success in direct alignment with customers business goals
- Set strategy for sales compensation, territories, accounts, etc. to align business goals
- Lead special projects to identify and implement areas for operational efficiency and business growth
- Leverage data to inform strategy and process
- Lead annual topline planning
- Analyze client and market data to form and test hypotheses
- Support forecasting and planning for Sales, Client Services and Marketing
- Build and maintain scalable reports and dashboards that drive action against strategy and provide insights for improvement
- You have 3+ years of experience in a rigorous environment like investment banking, consulting, revenue operations, finance, or a tech/start-up environment
- You are customer-obsessed, both internally and externally
- You have experience speaking on working with executive-level teammates and customers
- Youre a relationship builder who can tailor communication style and substance to your audience
- You have advanced experience with Excel and love to discern trends in data
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or Salesforce is highly desired
- You enjoy working independently and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are scrappy and love to hustle
- You approach questions with scientific rigor but can execute pragmatically the simplest solution may be the best at times
- You are intellectually curious and love to learn about new things, you ask a lot of questions, and youre quick to grasp new concepts
- You want to get your hands dirty but also have the ability to see the big picture
- You have demonstrable experience with developing meaningful narratives around data
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry.
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k.
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity.
- Flexible Hours.
- Learning grants to support your professional development.