GitHub is growing and looking for a motivated individual that can help support our growing inside sales and field sales teams! In addition to performing administrative tasks alongside our sales representatives, this role will help with business and sales operations projects that define and improve our processes and tools.
- Provide support and respond to inquiries from the global Sales team on sales processes, tools and general sales activities
- Ensure the integrity of customer information maintained in the systems including Salesforce.com and GitHub.com
- Process purchase orders in relevant internal systems and forward them for final review and invoicing
- Provision software licenses for trials and activated contracts
- Identify ways to increase sales and operational efficiency through enablement, procedure enhancements, and automation.
- Contribute to and work with Sales Operations team on other special projects including training, documentation, and sales reporting
- 4+ years of experience working in sales or sales operations, business administration, quality assurance, or any other relative field.
- Experience working with data entry or data management system
- Experience using Salesforce.com / CPQ tools
- 2+ years of experience working in the software/tech industry supporting a revenue organization
- Ability to analyze data and influence decision making for business leaders and drive process improvement
- Strong organizational and documentation skills, with the ability to work autonomously in a remote environment
Minimum hourly rate of $20.05/hour to maximum $53.13/hour.
In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employees role.
These pay ranges are intended to cover roles based across the United States. An individuals base pay depends on various factors including geographical location and review of experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant. At GitHub certain roles are eligible for benefits and additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These rewards are allocated based on individual impact in role.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.