Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer skilled in React.js and Node.js for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you love what you do, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products.
What we are looking for:
- You have +3 years of experience with both Next.js and React.js;
- You have a strong understanding of state management frameworks – Redux, React Context, Mobx;
- You have a strong technical background, an excellent understanding of OOP concepts, and web and front-end application development designs;
- You have a proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, and CSS3;
- You have profound knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Youre confident using frontend testing: Jest, React Testing Library, Enzyme;
- You have a good understanding of responsive web development;
- Youre familiar with SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Develop a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface;
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team;
- Learn and understand user interactions;
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it;
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js;
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies.
What Proxify offers
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world’s most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: 3,200 – 6,080 per month