Join us as a Product Operations Manager!
Here is how, through this exciting role, YOU will contribute to BMCs and your own success:
- Support the end-to-end product lifecycle from ideation/strategy to product launch and post-launch support. Help drive product initiatives including business case development, managing customer-facing roadmaps, launch activities and product end-of-life process.
- Utilize data-driven insights to inform product/process decisions, identify areas of improvement, and measurement of product operation/execution initiatives. Create cross portfolio dashboard views to track KPIs across all product lines.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts by identifying areas for measurement, efficiency gains and implementing best practices across the product and operations lifecycle.
- Engage with key stakeholders to foster strong relationships, manage expectations, and ensure projects deliver value across the broader organization.
To ensure you are set up for success, you will bring the following skillset & experience:
- You hold a Bachelors degree in Business, Operations Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- You have 8+ years of proven experience in product management, product operations or related roles in the technology industry as well as a strong understanding of product development lifecycles and project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a solid background with data analysis tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with Enterprise SaaS and agile product development methodologies are a plus.
Our commitment to you!
BMCs culture is built around its people. We have 6000+ brilliant minds working together across the globe. You wont be known just by your employee number, but for your true authentic self. BMC lets you be YOU!
If after reading the above, Youre unsure if you meet the qualifications of this role but are deeply excited about BMC and this team, we still encourage you to apply! We want to attract talents from diverse backgrounds and experience to ensure we face the world together with the best ideas!
BMC is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, age, sex, creed, color, religion, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy, disabled veteran or status as a protected veteran. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.