Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working from home across 48 states. We empower you to work from where you work best, which makes juggling careers, families, and social lives so much easier. Through our recognition programs, we also highlight employees who live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing their whole selves to work each day. If youre looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, dont just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for a Product Manager to be a key member of the Product Management leadership team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Healths mission by defining market requirements and packaging the features into product releases.
- Serve as a strategic visionary for Claims and Configuration Product domains
- Integrate and align business, market, and key enterprise strategies to decisively and actionably define system/platform driven solutions
- Define high level solutions of how to solve business needs through use of people, process, technology and building roadmaps objectives and delivery timeframes
- Facilitate and align business and market needs to create cohesive solutions
- Provide direction and oversight to BAs through business domains, Guide Scrum POs within Engineering to execute the work, and work closely with Engineering Leaders to execute on solutions
- Conduct technology assessments
- Analyze the competitive landscape
- Provide input into the product portfolio roadmap
- Assist with assessment of third-party vendors for partnership opportunities
- Monitor and incorporate industry innovations
- Define user personas for individual products
- Develops business requirements using industry standard analysis (i.e., data flow modeling, use case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, data modeling, and object modeling)
- Provides specialized technical and business knowledge to application development and enhancement projects
- Work with Business domain technical leads and Engineering Technical leads to make sure all software is being built to the desired functional specifications
- Key participant in user acceptance testing (externally and internally) and systems sign-off
- Alerts project managers to potential risks and issues of importance
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to coordinate and builds strong teamwork across domain level product, engineer, DTL teams through Technical Domain Forums (bringing all POs, Lead engineers, and DTLs into a consistent forum to cross collaborate)
- Ability to synthesize technical communications for executive level presentations and delivery through Executive Level Roadmap Steering Committee forums
- Competencies in disseminating product vision and strategy across teams
- Familiarity with agile scrum methodologies
Preferred Experience We Look For
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Mandatory experience around defining and documenting business processes and rules
- 5 years of experience in HealthCare information technology
- 3 or more years of experience in Product Management, Data Science, or Analytics with a focus on technology
- Mandatory health care market experience in some combination of Provider, Payer, or specialty care organizations
- Understanding of Core Administrative processing workflows
- Prior experience with systems/process integration in healthcare industry preferred
- Proven ability to divide personal perspectives from process management ensuring information-based outcomes
- Track record of cross functional performance in delivery of requirements analysis activities, i.e. interfacing with marketing, finance, operations, etc.
- Proven track record in establishing strong relationships with clients and vendors
- Proven ability to develop a product from initial research to produce market competitive, scalable and high-quality offerings
- Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view old problems with a fresh perspective.
- Excellent written computer and oral communication skills.
- Preferable experience with JIRA, Azure DevOps, and Road mapping
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 Mbps and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all its employees, partners and patients and complies with all applicable local, state, and federal law regarding COVID health and vaccination requirements. Evolent expects all employees to also comply. We currently require all employees who may voluntarily return to our Evolent offices to be vaccinated and invite all employees regardless of vaccination status to remain working from home. Certain jobs require face-to-face interaction with our providers and patients in client facilities or homes. Employees working in such roles will be required to meet our vaccine requirements without exception or exemption.