Viator, a Tripadvisor company, is the biggest marketplace for experiences in the travel industry. We have more than 300,000 bookable products in almost every country on the planet, and are helping millions of travelers every month to discover things to do.
We believe that we are better together, and at Viator we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Viator, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionise travel.
At Viator, the only thing we love more than travel is data. We slice it, we dice it, and we use it to empower our decision-making. In fact, most would be surprised at how many people in our office can write their own SQL queries.
The Marketing Analytics Team is seeking a Principal Analyst for CRM who has the analytical and leadership skills as well as business experience to support numerous end users from an analytics and measurement perspective, driving out insight to influence valuable change, and is looking to join a fast-growing all-star team dedicated to providing the highest quality data-driven insights.
What youll do:
An exciting new role has been created for a Principal Analyst working closely with the CRM team. This is a strategic role for someone with proven analytical skills and extensive knowledge of CRM. You will be joining a fast-growing world-class team dedicated to providing the highest quality data-driven insights.
- Leading analysis of Viator customer data developing the capability to translate data into actionable insights to improve performance.
- Proactively seek out opportunities hidden in our or industry data. Articulate your findings into suggested actions for the CRM and/or other teams.
- Be a leader within the team, ensuring the best approaches, coaching, and developing junior team members to deliver the highest standards and capability.
- Develop exceptional relationships with stakeholders and within the team to ensure all work streams and projects are delivered to the strategic needs and objectives.
- Understand strategic roadmaps and actively influence these, driving actionable change.
- Alongside Senior CRM Management present stories through data to showcase performance, learnings and forward thinking to a C-Suite audience.
- Be a subject matter expert in your business areas. Know the business and data in and out. Stakeholders rely on your knowledge and experience to drive strategy
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years in an analytical role with experience in an international matrix environment, ideally at a fast-paced e-commerce company, ideally in CRM Analytics.
- A healthy passion for data and its ability to tell a story.
- The statistical mindset with experience in testing methodology.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to turn large data sets into well-articulated arguments for change.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- You live in Excel, a SQL client, R/Python, Tableau and a few other useful tools of the data trade.
- Excited by learning new tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Confident and articulate communicator. Experience in presenting to C-Suite executives as well as working cross functionally across different departments..
- A mobile-first approach with a keen eye for new acquisition opportunities.
Whats in it for me:
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock for all staff regardless of level.
- Health, dental, life, critical illness and long term disability insurance.
- Lifestyle benefit this is very cool. Every year you are given an allowance for your life style, this could be for a holiday, gym membership, family support and much more.
- 25 days annual leave plus the days between Christmas and New Year as our offices are closed.
- Summer flexi-time, May to September all employees can request for compressed hours in order to make the most of day light savings and enjoy life. We are an experience company after all!
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role can be based in hybrid from London or Oxford and we would consider remote in the United Kingdom.
If you need a reasonable accommodation or support during the application or the recruiting process due to a medical condition or disability, please reach out to your individual recruiter or send an email to AccessibleRecruiting@tripadvisor.com and let us know the nature of your request . Please include the job requisition number in your message.