Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, youll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Krakens focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
This is a fully remote role and we will accept applications from: EMEA
Our People team is called the Krakenite Experience (KX) team, and we aim to become a world leader in People Experience. We are seeking a driven People Operations Associate to join our KX team in Europe.
The KX Operations Associate will work closely with the wider KX Operations Teams, HR Business Partners and a number of other stakeholders on various HR projects and initiatives.
The Operations Associate is the first point of contact for most KX (HR) related questions. You will provide outstanding Kraken-level customer service to your fellow Krakenites by ensuring all questions and requests are being answered timely and accurately within defined SLAs and by keeping the KX Knowledge base up-to-date with the latest policies and procedures.
- T0 T1 Service Desk support, answering frequently asked questions from Krakenites regarding policies and procedures; triage more complex questions to appropriate KX leads and functions
- Review all open service desk tickets to ensure they are properly tagged/labeled and meeting SLAs
- Review and audit the hire process in Workday for all incoming hires
- Action data updates in Workday using information and approvals from service desk tickets ensuring data integrity at all times
- Review and update internal and external process documentation using the agreed upon formatting guidelines
- Identify and execute on the continuous improvement of KX programs and processes to enhance the overall Krakenite experience
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices, supporting local KX Generalists with any changes
- Support ad hoc projects
Skills you should HODL:
- At least one year administrative experience in Human Resources, Onboarding or Recruiting
- Demonstrated knowledge of international employment-related laws and regulations
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Positive, professional business presence
- Effective communication skills to communicate proactively and respectfully with the KX team and wider Krakenite population
- Extremely organized with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive problem solver and disciplined self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing priorities
- Flexible to take on a variety of tasks, adaptable and can anticipate opportunities for additional contributions
- Experience of working in an SLA / ticket driven environment
Nice to haves:
- Employment contract management experience
- Experience in using Workday
- Experience in using Jira ticketing system
- Experience in using Confluence