About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. Its our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023 by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As a founding member of Auroras philanthropy team, you will own the relationship of Auroras partnerships with community grassroots organizations, global strategic nonprofits, and educational institutions. You will be responsible for managing, onboarding, growing, and expanding Auroras portfolio of accounts using our technology for good.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and were looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What youll do:
- Build relationships and help deliver proven value to our Social Impact partners, including community organizations, strategic nonprofits, educational institutions, and beyond
- Develop strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, from the operational level to C-suite, through regular and proactive communication and engagements including on-site visits
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to the leadership team to help enhance product & services capability that best serve our impact mission
- Serve as advocates to our partners and identify opportunities to proactively meet customer needs and anticipate future opportunities and risks
What we value:
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management, strategic thinking, deep product knowledge, and customer-centricity at your core
- Prior experience cultivating and managing partnerships, ideally with community organizations, nonprofits, and education institutions
- Passion for delivering outcome-focused impact and accelerating our partners missions
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as leadership and presentation skills