Reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing, the Project Manager will serve as the primary project manager for all marketing initiatives. They will spend a portion of their time providing project management on marketing led initiatives. Projects will be assigned by the Director of Integrated Marketing. The remainder of their time will be spent overseeing project management tools, facilitating critical project management meetings, traffic managing outside team requests and continuing to build upon the project management function.
This role plays a crucial part in ensuring the marketing team is able to deliver on the company objectives through providing exceptional projects from implementation to delivery.
At Shopmonkey, our vision is to help every automotive repair shop thrive. With immense organizational clarity and commitment to realizing our vision, this is just the beginning. On the Shopmonkey Marketing team, we deliver powerful results. We have high expectations, high trust and high accountability. And a lot of fun along the way! Join us.
Youll Have The Opportunity To:
- Oversee multiple marketing projects from the initial brainstorming and research phase, straight through implementation or production, and on to debriefing, retrospective and reporting.
- Serve as the marketing team gatekeeper/ traffic manager for requests that are made of the team outside of marketing led projects, allocating team resources appropriately and efficiently.
- Ensure Project teams are utilizing process documents, standards, frameworks, and best practices.
- Facilitate the development of project objectives, deliverables, and assist with the creation of project schedules.
- Coordinate with the team of in-house marketers and cross department teams involved in the project as well as manage the relationship and work with external vendors to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates, and potential risks to the project team and stakeholders leveraging the appropriate communication platforms and methods.
- Manage expectations internally regarding schedules and resourcing
- Ensure that projects launch on time, within scope, and meet expectations
- Share results on projects when appropriate and lead retrospective meetings
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Need:
- Experience supporting projects for a marketing team with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to remain focused on tactical execution, set clear expectations, highlight misalignment, and have critical conversations.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Embodies a collaborative nature. Engages in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts productively to criticism or negative feedback. Remains calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to interface with all levels of management is essential
- Great listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Actively and preemptively seeks out solutions to potential challenges. Brings new ideas to the company, proactively.
- BS/BA and 2+ years of experience in a project management function.
- A humble, dependable, transparent team player
- Certification in Agile, Scrum or PMP, preferred.
In the United States the range is typically a salary of $66,000 to mid salary of $76,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. The range provided is Shopmonkeys reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors. In addition to this base compensation company stock options and benefits as outlined below are included.
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- $20 phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual activities and in-person meet-ups
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up for collaboration at least once/year. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available the 1st of the month following hire date
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off take the time off you need!
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts
Personal & Professional Development
- Weekly internal product & company training sessions
- Monthly events & education activities focused on DEIB, personal and/or professional development
- Individual career progression plans and leadership/management training
Check out our founders story, life page, or hear from real employees about what its like to work at Shopmonkey.
Join our team of hungry, humble, smart people who love what they do, and change the auto industry by helping every shop thrive.
About the Industry
The U.S. is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey is the leading auto-repair shop software company; it is a cloud-based solution that helps auto-repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation onto a simple, easy-to-use platform.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley and trusted by more than 3,500+ auto shops across the U.S. and Canada, Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo of the global car repair market, estimated to be worth more than $500B.
In 2021 Shopmonkey raised a $75 million Series C, supported by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Headline, I2BF, and ICONIQ Growth.
In 2022, Shopmonkey was named #4 on Forbes annual ranking of Americas Best Startup Employers list (and #1 in Business Products & Software Services).
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members from all backgrounds that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission.
Shopmonkey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Shopmonkey is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our our commitment, Shopmonkey will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.