HubSpot Academy is on a mission to be the place people go to learn how to start and grow a business. We offer a variety of educational and inspirational content from blog posts to lessons and full certification courses that provides valuable business training to people all over the world. This educational content generates new customers for the business and delights our existing ones in service of achieving their business and career goals.
The next step in achieving our mission is to expand our team of educators globally.
Were looking for someone who is passionate about education to support our Inbound Professors who develop educational content in Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
In this role, youll be responsible for supporting and growing our global educational content efforts. You will be responsible for managing a collection of Inbound Professors focused on developing content for non-english learners. These team members are based around the world and you will focus on managing the Inbound Professors who are developing content in French and German and supporting our regional efforts in France and Germany.
This role sits on the global HubSpot Academy and reports to the Director of HubSpot Academy. Youll work alongside other Academy team managers, Inbound Professors, Localization Specialists, and the HubSpot Global Marketing team to grow HubSpot Academy globally with our educational content. Your goal will be to create an equitable experience for HubSpot customers across the globe.
In this role youll get to:
- Manage Inbound Professors dedicated to developing educational content in French and German
- Manage localization efforts for our Inbound Professors including working with our learning operations team and HubSpots internal localization team on prioritization and budget forecasting for our non-English content
- Collaborate with Regional Stakeholders to distribute, promote, and track engagement on French and German Academy efforts
- Drive adoption of our educational content and experience for the French and DACH (three Central European countries of Germany (D), Austria (A), and Switzerland (CH) markets
- Work with global Learning Operations team to support the design of global and regional educational content guidelines
- Drive the regional partnerships to identify opportunities for HubSpot Academy including demand strategy and marketing approaches to delivering educational content to our learners
- Work with the Director, HubSpot (your manager) and the Professor Manager for Latam and Japan to iterate and execute on vision for international academy
Youll be successful in this role if:
- Youre professionally fluent in English as well as French or German.
- Youre passionate about education and helping people learn new skills and grow themselves and their business globally.
- You have experience working with global teams.
- You have experience creating marketing strategies for educational content.
- You have experience collaborating with marketing teams.
- You have a customer-first mentality is essential to the success of this role.
- You have proven experience in a management role ideally in a global company.
- You have the ability to coach, influence, develop, motivate and empower employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale.
- Nice to have: Youre currently certified with HubSpot Academy in Inbound
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpots policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) link to HubSpots Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers needs at any stage of growth. Were also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpots Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.