RoundGlass is a global wholistic wellbeing company dedicated to empowering and enabling people on their personal well-being journey.
Our mission is simple yet ambitious: to inspire the power of wholistic wellbeing to create a happier, healthier, and more joyful world. We work to achieve this by investing in and developing new technology, sharing knowledge, and focusing on action for the good of the individual, their community, and the wider world.
RoundGlass is offering an internship position with the Talent Development Team. This position will assist with all the phases of Talent procurement, talent scouting, prolific data entry, admin facilitation, and organization. The intern will report directly to the Talent Development Team Lead. We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual, who enjoys multitasking, comprehensive research, and detailed data entry work.
Remote locations: FL, WA, CA & NY.
- Manage Talent Development administrative tasks, including research, proofreading, file systems, database entry, video editing, outreach calls, and email communications
- Research new areas for potential talent scouting and wholistic wellbeing
- Provide deep dive research on potential candidates, per project
- Create and maintain scheduling of casting sessions and pre-interviews
- Assist Team Lead and Producer(s) with all applicable ongoing projects
- Build relationships in the wellness and entertainment industries
- Broaden your inter-departmental communication with team leaders in a myriad of disciplines
- Obtain talent management and casting experience
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the wellness world and/or the pop culture/influencer world is a plus
- Ability to navigate a busy daily schedule and weekly deadlines
- Interpersonal skills and professionalism to work alongside Emmy-winning RoundGlass producers, editors, researchers, and visionaries
- Deep understanding of trends and what should be used to elevate the RoundGlass mission
- Seeking an opportunity to broaden your career skills in the wellness talent management, entertainment, and casting field
- Execute additional job duties as related to this role as directed