Chronosphere is the provider of the only observability platform that puts engineering organizations back in control by taming rampant data growth and cloud-native complexity, delivering increased business confidence. Teams at startups to well-known global brands in the Fortune 500 around the world trust Chronosphere to help them operate scalable, highly available and resilient applications.
Chronosphere is looking for trailblazers who are experts in their space and are passionate about creating meaningful solutions for engineers and digital businesses.
Chronosphere is a series C startup with more than $343M in funding and a $1B+ valuation. Were a remote-first company, backed by Greylock, Lux Capital, General Atlantic, Addition and Founders Fund.
About the role
Were looking for a People Business Partner force multiplier to join our growing international People team and support our client teams that could encompass Engineering, Product, and G&A. You will act as a strategic business partner for the leadership team by coaching, advising, challenging, supporting and creating great employee experience through major People programs, such as onboarding, performance management, recognition, talent planning, and more.
- Partner with the leadership teams to craft meaningful people initiatives to retain, engage and develop high performing teams in a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment.
- Ensure the whole HR value chain runs smoothly and is aligned with company initiatives, business needs and compliant with local federal/state/country laws.
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of performance management, feedback, employee relations, development and coaching.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the Talent, People analytics, L&D, Total rewards teams to drive impactful people solutions.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies
- 8+ years of experience as a People partner/HRBP
- Recent experience working for a high growth tech startup and having the ability to wear many hats while supporting multiple organizations
- Ability to pivot and be flexible with ebbs and flows of the business
- Experience being a thought partner to various leadership/exec teams to educate and build out HR process across multiple functions
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
- The ability to build collaborative relationships across a dynamic fast growing organization
- A high degree of emotional intelligence, listening skills and empathy
- Proactive and result oriented mindset with strong sense of ownership
- You put employee experience at the forefront of everything you do while balancing company initiatives and goals
US Remote EST or CST preferred #LI-Remote
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Free Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- And More
Chronosphere is an equal opportunity employer. Youre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnt line up exactly with the job description. Your skills, passion, and desire to make a difference will stand out. At Chronosphere, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge the standard. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at email@example.com