Stockopedia, the award-winning online stock market research service, is looking for a Front-End Developer with a strong focus on UI development to join our growing team. You will work alongside our Senior Front-End Engineers to help build and enhance our core applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment while making a meaningful impact on our SaaS platform.
You can choose to work 100% remotely from within the UK or drop into our Oxford office if youd like. You will be surrounded by smart and fun colleagues, and have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from the best in the industry.
What youll do
- Help design and build our main user-facing application and marketing site.
- Implement UI components and features using the latest versions of React, Next.js and Angular.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code that adheres to best practices and coding standards.
- Demonstrable commercial experience creating applications with React and/or Angular and TypeScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integrating them with front-end applications.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in exploring a number of different web technologies.
- Great teamworking skills and be able to communicate well with remote teams.
- Experience with BEM naming convention.
- Understanding of web performance optimisation techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards and best practices.
Theres all kinds of benefits to working at Stockopedia but the best are the great work/life balance principles at our core.
- Work fully remote or spend time in our Oxford HQ The choice is yours!
- Never stop learning you will no doubt want to learn new skills, well cover the costs of any education and training you want to engage with.
- The best tools, always With a great gear budget for every hire well help you get all the tools you need