The Director/Sr. Manager of Delivery is responsible for driving the onboarding and implementation process for our highest-profile enterprise and government accounts. The Director/Sr. Manager of Delivery will be a liaison to our strategic partners to ensure that all deliverables and project commitments are met on time and on budget. Reporting to the VP of Customer Experience, this position will play a critical role in ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery of project requirements and deliverables, and will have the opportunity to build internal processes and structure for this group.
- Own the implementation and delivery of high-value contracts and ensure successful adoption of nZero platform
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to deliver optimal customer onboarding with the nZero platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
- Drive progress to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and customer expectations are realized
- Build processes and create organizational goals to deliver results, measure success and continuously improve delivery programs
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in Technology, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics
- 8+ years experience in project/program delivery, preferably at a SaaS company
- 5+ years experience in project management, preferably at a SaaS company
- 3+ years of People Management experience preferred
- Experience working with and delivering government contracts.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to convey sophisticated information in an efficient, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion. Takes pride in working hard to deliver excellent results for customers.
- Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire indepth knowledge and use of nZero products.
- Love to learn new things, and have confidence in surfacing new ideas to improve the organization. Strong working experience with Jira, Confluence, Slack, Google Suite
nZero is a near real-time (NRT) carbon data and sustainability platform that gives NGOs, government agencies, and organizations the accurate emissions data they need to reach net zero, communicate their story, and make smart decisions that benefit the health of the planet. Unlike carbon management offerings who rely on third-party data and opaque averages, nZero gathers accurate, first-party, contextual data into a comprehensive view, making it simple for organizations to pinpoint opportunities within their operations to implement carbon reduction actions and spend smarter along the way. nZeros awards and recognitions include the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) Existing Industry 2022 Leader in Sustainability Award, Business Intelligence Groups 2022 Sustainability Product of the Year Award, a place on TIME Magazines 2022 Best Inventions List in the Sustainability Category, as well as an honorable mention on Fast Companys 2022 World-Changing Ideas List