Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, were revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
Were Looking For A(n): Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for managing Golden Hippos ad campaigns across native and paid social platforms. This role will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, including creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns. This role will also be responsible for A/B testing on landing pages, funnel creation & optimizations to drive performance on the front-end.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA Remote
What Youll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals, while maintaining or growing spend targets.
- Create online sales funnels in Salesforce CRM through record creation and management and keep funnels up to date with new A/B wins.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization.
- Regularly ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for ad creatives and landing pages in order to optimize for brand KPIs.
- Maintain active relationships with network representatives to be at the forefront of upcoming changes, trends, tactics, and tools in order to effectively navigate our campaigns through these updates.
- Regularly analyze and provide improvements for the customer experience throughout the sales funnel, from day one acquisition to 90-day customer retention.
- Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you dont tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- 1-3 years digital marketing exp preferably within digital acquisition/ performance marketing
- Experience using social and/or Ad platforms.
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google sheets)
- Experience scaling and maintaining ad campaigns while hitting key performance metrics & goals.
- Able to interpret test results to make data-driven decisions.
- 3-5 years digital marketing exp preferably within digital acquisition/ performance marketing
- Direct-to-Consumer experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
$68,300-$91,100, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify its validity.*