Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, were revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
Were Looking For A: Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist (Bilingual / Spanish) to be responsible for managing Golden Hippos ad campaigns across native and paid social platforms. This role will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, including creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization.
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and landing pages to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each advertising channel and campaign.
- Maintain a top-level view of customer experience throughout the sales funnel (including SEO, customer support, branded site).
- Review new content submissions (sales letter copy, video edits, etc.) and provide feedback if changes need to be made before testing.
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and implement new strategies to reach targets.
- Act as point person across all company departments for individual customer acquisition funnel.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you dont tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed 1-3 years digital marketing experience preferably within digital acquisition/performance marketing; 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Native advertising and paid social experience, using platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain.
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs).
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop.
- Direct-to-Consumer experience, preferred High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field, preferred.
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
$71,800 $95,000, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify its validity.*