Managing our strategic customers requires an experienced, knowledgeable, empathic customer advocate to help our customers gain full value from our solutions. RealGreen by WorkWave offers all-inclusive solutions to manage your business, build and promote your brand, acquire new customers, and develop ongoing relationships to build loyalty for your lawn care company.
This role identifies the needs of our customers and coordinates WorkWave in our response. Responsibilities include the coordination of large-scale projects, building relationships with key customer contacts, ensuring that support issues are addressed in a timely manner, and advocating for your customers needs so that WorkWave can drive customer growth and success. The Customer Success Manager will be the principal point of contact through which communication flows to and from our customers.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Be the principal Customer Success Manager for enterprise and strategic accounts for RealGreen
- Proactively monitor customer engagement and trends and advise customers on how to more successfully take full advantage of their investments
- Maintain and build relationships with accounts and be aware of changes to their leadership, focus and/or organizational structure so that we can best support their continued growth and success.
- Recognize the opportunity for upsells and cross sells and engage the appropriate sales and product teams.
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal WorkWave resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes.
- Advocate for your customers when they encounter critical issues and escalate with Customer Support, Onboarding, and Training.
- Weekly reporting of engagement activity, outreach, churn risks/mitigation and churn.
- Quarterly business reviews and periodic onsite customer visits to build and maintain relationships and drive value
WHAT YOULL NEED
- You must have a minimum of a Bachelors degree and at least 2 years of experience in customer success or account management.
- Prior experience in the SaaS, Tech or Software space is a must.
- Have a solid grasp of customer service and experience developing customer relationships, working with customers directly to find solutions.
- Possess a big picture perspective of customer service, and its impact on revenue, retention, marketing, and our customers success
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills with particular ability to adapt to your audience (customer, vendor, team member), knowing how to blend compassion, respect and authority.
- Manage the portfolio of projects within your customer base, ensuring the customer and WorkWave staff are completing their tasks in a timely manner.
- Experience with Gainsight or ChurnZero would be a plus
- Experience with a services industry (Pest Control, Landscaping, Lawn Care etc) would be a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the year
Were an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Dont meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!