At Luxury Presence, we provide the worlds leading real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
Were looking for a Client Support Representative to join our talented and growing Support team. Our clients are some of the top real estate agents in the world and as a Client Support Representative at Luxury Presence, youll be positioned to help them maintain their online presence, the home base for their businesses.
In this position, youll be counted on to provide guidance, education, and solutions to your clients. To be successful, youll need to practice empathy, quick-thinking, and an understanding of web development, real estate, and digital media. Most importantly, youll be a partner to our clients as they grow their businesses.
* Must be willing to work 9am-6pm PST *
Your daily responsibilities might include
- Live chatting with clients to assist them in real time
- Answering incoming calls to resolve client questions and returning voicemails
- Emailing with clients and providing them with frequent updates
- Reporting technical issues to the product team
- Hosting a weekly platform training webinar
- Supporting and assisting your teammates
Youre gifted at
- Commanding software e.g. Salesforce
- Building beautiful websites
- Leading customers through software training
- Communicating complicated technology to clients with expertise ranging from novice to advanced
- Being a team player
- 2-5+ years of experience working in Support or Client Success at a technology company
- A deep sense of empathy for customers
- The ability to be an out-of-the-box thinker and be resourceful
- The drive to solve technical problems creatively and quickly
- Teaching and helping customers
- Curiosity: you love to dig into problems and find solutions
- Start-up hustle & teamwork
- Project management
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industrys most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the worlds top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 5000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industrys most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.