At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule off-screen time to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Business Development Representative
CreatorIQ is looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative to join our sales team. Our BDRs are often the first point of contact for prospective clients, so youll be responsible for representing CreatorIQ and making a positive impression that sets the tone for the entire sales lifecycle. You will be empowered to prospect, qualify, set meetings, and develop strategic accounts for our Sales Teams with top media companies, agencies and brands. Youll also become an expert in the rapidly expanding Influencer Industry as well as our SaaS technology platform as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career.
What youll do:
- Manage and uncover opportunities from outbound & inbound leads
- Research companies and approach potential partners through a targeted selling strategy
- Connect with prospects using phone, email and LinkedIn
- Drive revenue by collaborating with account executives, and setting qualified meetings for Sales Reps
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on lead generation efforts
- Leverage Salesforce + LinkedIn Sales Navigator among other industry tools to execute your lead strategy
- Become an expert on CreatorIQs platform, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to prospective clients
Who you are and what youll need for this position:
- 0-1+ years of experience in a BDR position or lead generation role
- Naturally curious and have a strong desire to learn about the sales process, the people and companies youre prospecting, the CreatorIQ platform, and the Influencer Marketing Industry
- Self starter with creative problem solving ability
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- Enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
- Excited to build a long-term sales career
- College degree preferred
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But well let you in on a secret: theres no such thing as a perfect candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- This position will work from the Austin office three days per week
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call. But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. Its important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools youll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home wont stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!
Salary Range: $50,000 $58,000