Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, were revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
Were Looking For An Associate QC Technician, Video
Assist the Video Department with running the Quality Control (QC) workload by reviewing video creatives, organizing files, backing up and occasionally uploading video footage to drives and servers. The right candidate is not only a team player, with excellent communication skills, but responds quickly to requests and assignments. They will also be receptive to feedback, and a self-starter who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be familiar with basic data and project management concepts, and open to taking ownership of tasks related to direct response marketing. Finally, while not a requirement an overall passion for lifestyle, health, skincare, pet brands is a plus.
Location: (Remote) Woodland Hills, CA
What Youll Be Doing:
- Review various short- and long-form video creatives, identifying errors to enhance split-testing outcomes.
- Organize assets, create metadata, and conduct regular checks on video servers and file storage.
- Update Google Suite documents and spreadsheets for Video Team workflow efficiency; familiarity with JIRA
and/or Zapier is beneficial.
- Incorporate lessons from past projects to take responsibility for improving future creative endeavors.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you dont tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Google Docs/Sheets/Drive proficiency
- Well-versed in English grammar + spelling
- Windows and/or Mac proficiency
- 1 year of Project Management software experience a plus (JIRA, Trello, etc)
- Passion for lifestyle, health, skincare, and/or pets
- Not only a team player, but strives for excellence in their own work and strong attention to detail
$47,300-$63,100 plus annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience