Were looking for motivated and curious Account Executives. With your experience in People Ops, HR, or payroll industries, youll have an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise by helping our customers build a mature and effective People Ops function using Zenefits. Youll do this by meeting with potential customers, conducting remote screen-share presentations, as you encourage businesses to select the best possible POPs software for their company Zenefits. In addition to leveraging our internal Sales Development team as a resource, you will also be able to use your own great prospecting skills to expand our customer base.
What youll do:
- Drive revenue by successfully managing all phases of the selling process to completion (discovery to close).
- Diligently manage your CRM and stay on top of your pipeline (pipe is life!).
- Prospect new business and get referrals to expand our reach beyond inbound leads, with the expectation that 30% of your pipeline is self-generated.
- Work with your internal partners and stakeholders to drive new business.
- Work with outside partners to further deepen our reach while adding value to our customers and their businesses.
What youll bring:
- Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), and/or Payroll SaaS sales experience strongly preferred and a desire to take that experience and apply it to a new way of selling and achieving value for our customers.
- Ideally 3-5 years of sales experience with demonstrated success in achieving quota.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen, think on your feet and have meaningful, in-depth conversations with prospects.
- Effective communicator with experience presenting to decision-makers.
- Previous experience generating your own leads via outbound prospecting.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Success managing both transactional and complex sales cycles.
- Experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM.
- Knowledge of selling tools such as Outreach, Navigator, 6sense, and Gong a plus (dont worry, if not we will train you!).
As an equal opportunity employer, were leveling the playing field for everyone. Were proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where youre from, who you love, how you think or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.
This role can be performed virtually in the US or from one of our in-person office locations. Please note that at this time, TriNet requires colleagues reporting to TriNet offices, engaging in in-person activities (including off-sites) or engaging in TriNet sponsored business travel, to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR test each week. TriNet will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.