CoderPads mission is to create a more inclusive and strong tech community.
How? By improving the technical interviewing experience with tools that allow for standardization and consistency, while reducing bias and increasing equality of opportunity.
What does an Account Executive at CoderPad do?
CoderPad is the leading technical interview platform, enabling Developers to show off their skills. As an Account Executive, youll be reporting to the Head of US Sales and will own the sales process from start to finish. Youll be a founding member of the outbound team and will work cross-functionally with other CoderPals.
This is an outbound hunter role. Your role will include a heavy volume of outbound engagement (call, email, text, etc) to both cold target accounts as well as Marketing fed leads.
- Owning a book of existing CoderPad customers as well as net new logos as we continue to build out our outbound motion
- Own the entire sales process, inclusive of working leads and generating pipeline
- Build talk tracks to align with our ICP
- Demonstrate an ability to multi thread and drive urgency with TA & Engineering Executives
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- SFDC Hygiene (Update information accurately and in a timely manner)
- Have weekly 1 on 1s with your manager consisting of coaching, key deal reviews, forecasts, and career roadmap
- Hit or exceed revenue targets
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- 1-3 years of closing experience
- Deep experience hunting new business
- Preferred expertise in SaaS SalesExperience with Salesforce, Gong, & Sales Navigator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Cold Calling)
- Proven track record of hitting or exceed quota
- Technical aptitude with a deep curiosity to learn how CoderPads software products can provide value to future customers
- Customer-focused, including strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Growth mindset
- Bonus: experience in a product-led growth business is a plus
- Bonus: experience with F500 companies
Qualified candidates must reside in the United States and be able to work as full-time employees in the U.S. without current or future visa sponsorship.
Compensation for this role includes: base salary + variable + accelerators
Base salary for this role: $48,000 $83,000
Exact salary may vary based on skills, experience, location, market ranges, and other compensation offered. The salary range does not include other compensation components, commission (for sales-based roles), bonuses, or benefits you may be eligible to receive.
Research has shown that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply for a role if they do not meet 100% of the qualifications. Please know that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at CoderPad.
CoderPad is on a mission to fix the technical interview process. We serve over 3,800 customers and have hosted more than 4 million technical interviews in 40+ programming languages since our launch in 2013.
Through its simplicity, speed and accuracy, CoderPad has become a leading interview platform for hiring teams that need a reliable solution to better evaluate technical candidates and more fairly! It works like an IDE to emulate real-world scenarios and is easily personalized to specific team needs, ensuring a positive experience for both candidate and interviewer alike. Thats why top companies around the world, like Netflix, Stitch Fix and Snowflake, rely on CoderPad to help them prioritize quality talent and scale their hiring efforts.
Benefits for You:
We are a geographically distributed company. We entrust every team member personally and professionally. If you enjoy working with a diverse group that truly values team collaboration, we are interested in hearing from you.
* Meaningful work with high impact for a well-loved product
* Competitive, market-rate salaries
* Stock options with a 4-yr vesting schedule
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% covered for employees; 90% for dependents)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K with profit sharing ($3,000/yr)
* Unlimited paid time off with an expectation of taking 3 weeks off annually in addition to 19 company holidays
* Choice of computer + in-home workstation setup ($400)
* Remote-friendly environment + monthly stipend ($300/mo)
* Parental leave (primary: 16 wks; secondary: 12 wks)
* Short- and long-term disability and life insurance coverage
* Internal mobility and growth opportunities
* Diversity and social good initiatives
CoderPad is committed to hiring the best talent. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, or veteran or disability status. Our goal is to be a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives and a culture where everyone feels included.